Wednesday, August 22, 2007
i'll always ask jeeves!
School today went surprisingly well.The only bad part was first period when Kimberly and I were freaking out over the midterm! But thanks to Amy Hecht and her pocket U.S. Constitution, we learned many things.South Jr. High gets out early. I found this out third period when my mother calls me in the middle of the midterm! I was freaking out! Gah!In English we watched this awsome video on the sixties in which my mother's old schoolmate Arthur Lavine was interviewed in. He also published the Harry Potter books!In Italian, Emily told me that she redid her profile... so now we're "life partners!" AHahahah... more like partners in crime!The rest of the day was alright. Windensemble, free period where I was nerdy and studied, and math! I love math! How I love math!In gym I danced to Paula Abdul's "Dance Video!" AHAHAHAHand then I stayed 10th period to listen to the Jazz band.Ahhh... life is good.I can't wait until regents week!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
im amazed with how well your today wasmine went almost as wellcongratulations on the happiness yo♥
thank you! hahahaha
oh the sixties
i so belonged in the sixties
Post a Comment