Thursday, August 30, 2007

today was a day right out of Mean Girls.



Today was pretty alright!Me and Amy had lots of bonding time and we chatted and I french braided her hair.It looked really nice... i just need more hair ties and a comb next time.History Thematic was alright. Mexican war was on there and I flipped out from excitment!!YAY Mexican War!So the rest of the day wasn't bad.In English when we talked about Ethan Frome, I like understood everything because this time I'd read the book!IN ITALIAN! OMG I CAN NOW ACTUALLY CONGUGATE REGULAR VERBS! OHMAN!We didn't play in windensemble, Amy and I bonded again 7th period, and Math was great as ever! Gah! Favorite class!Then Emily took me home and now we're here. DBQ tomorrow. DAMN I should have borrowed Amy's pocket constitutuon. ♥♥♥♥♥

6 comments:

s10pluv3at said...

i love you jennajust want you to know that♥

vicdanandkaev said...

thank you kristina!iloveyoutoo♥

net4ik said...

jenna i love u like a bitch loves her gossip!♥

thaige4dr4 said...

AAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAi love you more than a slut loves her makeup!

saudigypsy said...

ethan frome!were readin that shitim scared thoughi heard it was sad:(

wwwthemillimnoiresblagcoo said...

it's so depressing.